Ardentia has been providing business intelligence solutions to the healthcare sector since 1990, working actively with a wide range of organisations in the NHS including acute trusts, mental health trusts, community services and strategic health authorities. Context was tasked with enhancing its profile as a leading management solutions provider, generating awareness for its range of products and services through a targeted media campaign.
- Position Ardentia as a leader in evidence-based management solutions within the healthcare sector
- Build awareness of the diverse solutions and range of products and services the company provides
- Maintain positive media coverage in key markets, namely healthcare IT
- Increase sales for Ardentia through an intensive marketing strategy
- Developed an extensive range of news releases for consistent coverage in all target publications
- Generated thought-leadership articles and secured placements in national, regional and trade press
- Produced and distributed detailed E-Newsletters
- Managed continuous blog material to enhance Ardentia’s profile and raise awareness of customer deployments, company growth and product launches
- Created a successful case study programme for the sales and marketing team
- Identified regular media opportunities to comment on current news stories within the healthcare sector, to help position them as leaders in the field
- Ardentia is now widely considered an expert within its field of business intelligence solutions.
- Featured in key healthcare and national titles including Health Service Journal, E-Health Insider and The Guardian Healthcare Network
- With improved site traffic and an enhanced company profile, Ardentia has seen an increase in its SEO and natural Google ranking
- Context’s successful PR campaign has led to increased sales and marketing growth despite the current economic climate